The Digital Marketing team at Whiteboard is looking for a curious, proactive learner and team-minded Project Management understudy who cares deeply about clients, company culture and communication. We need an individual who isn’t afraid to take on new challenges, learn new tools and offers a strong sense of adaptability, initiative and ideation. At Whiteboard we value stewardship, belief and generosity — we seek to embody that through our client relationship, internal culture and the passion we put into the work we get to do each day.
What You’ll Do at Whiteboard
- Support: assist the Account Manager in creating, implementing and maintaining an improved project management process and client experience for all projects. Support additional administrative and organizational needs.
- Project Management: help keep projects organized, well communicated and documented. Assisting both the Director and Lead Strategist in seeing the project from beginning to end and ensuring a focus on budget, timeline and agreed deliverables.
- Client Experience: help with client communication, weekly updates and maintaining the client portal throughout each project. Making sure clients feel heard, cared for and establishing a strong sense of communication and transparency in order to avoid surprises and help set correct expectations.
- Never stop learning!
Tools You’ll be Utilizing and Learn to be Familiar With
- Dropbox Paper
- Mailchimp and other email service providers
- G-Suite Tools
Whiteboard’s HQ is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee with co-working locations in Atlanta and Nashville. We are a remote-work friendly environment. We value community and our work culture so making time to visit HQ, co-working locations and attending team events is encouraged. This role will also be highly collaborative with the Digital Marketing director and other designers on our team so working environments that make for easy collaboration will also be beneficial.
About the Understudy Program
Our understudy program is an entry-level program designed to support learning and growth within Whiteboard. This is a part-time position of < 28 hours per week. It starts off at a $15.00 hourly rate with two pay periods each month. Throughout the initial 3 months you’ll have the opportunity to gain new skills through regular checkpoints and measurable goals to increase hourly pay up to $25.00. During your first week we will outline and establish these learning and growth goals and track progress during the 3 months. After three months there will be three potential options:
- Part ways and seek other career opportunities
- Continued part-time work and explore new growth opportunities at Whiteboard
- Explore full-time options with Whiteboard
Since this is a part-time role you will work with the director to establish a weekly work schedule. This schedule will be adaptable to other part-time work if applicable. In addition, clear goals and check-points will be communicated and set at the beginning for increased pay opportunities and growth within Whiteboard.