Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will make sure that copy is finely tuned within the marketing funnel to encourage people to take action. Whether emails, landing pages, scripts, or paid media, you are the linchpin that convinces a prospect to take action.
- Create content and sales emails to increase lifetime value of current customers
- Write and work with team members to create high converting ad copy
- Compose long form sales letters, landing pages, and video ads for cold traffic
- Edit & proofread writings of colleagues
- Collaborate with designers, media buyers and other marketers on various projects
- Conduct high-quality research on competition
- 3+ years of professional, high-output direct response experience
- In house direct response copywriter or strong freelance portfolio of direct response copywriting
- Fast paced - high volume writing ability
- Eagerness to continually learn consumer buying psychology & high performing copywriting techniques
- Ability to work on multiple projects in the same week
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills both for client communication and team communication
- Willing to take constructive feedback
- A desire to work for redemptive brands and causes
- You gotta have a sense of humor
We take responsibility for the well-being of our customers and the success of their missions. We value self-regulation and productivity; understanding that there are victories and consequences reliant on our behavior and work ethic. We uphold a high degree of accountability.
We understand that we are a small piece of a puzzle that is much larger than ourselves. We seek to understand and in turn invest our gifts and skills towards greater callings. We desire to share our time, resources, and talents to pursue acts of righteousness and justice.
We share a deep sense of conviction in the efforts and pursuit of redemptive work. We inherently value leaders that believe in mending the broken pieces of our world, and we, without grievance, are committed to seeing restoration come.
- We provide and cover 60% of health and dental insurance for you and your family
- We provide and cover 100% of Vision, Short Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance
- We offer unique benefits and mental health coaching to accompany our health insurance policy
- We offer a 401(k) retirement plan and match your contributions up to 5%
- Paid time off and standard company holidays
- We fund opportunities for learning and continued education
- A flexible work culture intended to let teams optimize and thrive
If you think that you would be a good fit for our company and culture we would love to hear from you. Even if you do not have all the qualifications but think that you could be an asset to our company, please send your resume and cover by clicking the apply link below. For questions please reach out to Candace: email@example.com