The Digital Marketing team at Whiteboard is looking for a curious, proactive learner and team-minded Project Generalist understudy who is excited to learn and contribute to all of the ins and outs of running a digital marketing campaign. We need an individual who isn’t afraid to take on new challenges, learn new tools and offers a strong sense of adaptability, initiative and ideation. At Whiteboard we value stewardship, belief and generosity. We seek to embody that through our client relationship, internal culture and the passion we put into the work we get to do each day.
What You’ll Do at Whiteboard:
- General Support: you’ll work closely with Account Manager and the Lead Strategist to optimize client management processes through administrative support and organization.
- Project Management: you’ll assist the Director and Lead Strategist in documenting, communicating, and organizing projects.
- Generalist: as needed, you’ll contribute to deliverables in minor copywriting, editing, content implementation, and strategy. As well as working on production level design tasks for ads, social media content, and email templates within established design systems for campaigns.
- Campaign Management: you'll contribute to marketing campaign work by assisting with any tasks associated with the management of a digital marketing campaign. This could include but is not limited to: digital advertising management and optimization, conversion tracking and reporting, copywriting and editing, or setting up email campaigns and marketing automation.
- Continued Exploration: we are looking for someone to explore various disciplines within our business unit. You'll focus on learning by doing, working along side various team members to contribute on client project work.
Tools You’ll be Utilizing and Learn to be Familiar With:
- Dropbox Paper
- Mailchimp and other email service providers
- G-Suite Tools
Whiteboard’s HQ is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee with co-working locations in Atlanta and Nashville. We are a remote-work friendly environment. We value community and our work culture so making time to visit HQ, co-working locations and attending team events is encouraged. This role will also be highly collaborative with the Digital Marketing director and other designers on our team so working environments that make for easy collaboration will also be beneficial.
About the Understudy Program
Our understudy program is an entry-level program designed to support learning and growth within Whiteboard. This is a part-time position of < 28 hours per week. It starts off at a $15.00 hourly rate with two pay periods each month. Throughout the initial 3 months you’ll have the opportunity to gain new skills through regular checkpoints and measurable goals to increase hourly pay up to $25.00. During your first week we will outline and establish these learning and growth goals and track progress during the 3 months. After three months there will be three potential options:
- Part ways and seek other career opportunities
- Continued part-time work and explore new growth opportunities at Whiteboard
- Explore full-time options with Whiteboard
Since this is a part-time role you will work with the director to establish a weekly work schedule. This schedule will be adaptable to other part-time work if applicable. In addition, clear goals and check-points will be communicated and set at the beginning for increased pay opportunities and growth within Whiteboard.